We are Hiring – Executive Assistant in Ft. Lauderdale
Posted on March 02, 2018
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Reports To: COO
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Purpose: As an Executive Assistant of Provenance Wealth Advisors, you will use intermediate skills obtained through experience and training to provide a wide variety of administrative and staff support functions. In your role, you will follow established procedures to perform operational tasks while using your established administrative acumen to streamline existing processes and procedures to enhance our operational effectiveness.
Company Culture: Provenance Wealth Advisors (PWA) is a company whose culture is defined by the character of its team members. As a result, each team member must possess an unyielding desire to exceed client expectations. We serve our clients the way we want to be served. Being entrusted with our clients’ livelihood and their life’s work means that every workday activity and interaction requires the highest degree of ethics and professionalism. Your daily activities are to be completed correctly and efficiently the first time. Our continued success depends on a diverse array of professionals working together toward common goals and each of us promoting a shared culture of excellence and mutual accountability.
PWA is also a unique work environment that values teamwork and strategic cooperation among both its planners and its staff. Each team member brings a unique skill set and experience to the organization, and we value and respect everyone’s unique talents. PWA expects all team members to be respectful of each other and strive to make collaboration and cooperation among members of the firm a cornerstone of our culture and success.
Accountability is also a key element in our success. PWA is committed to a “return and report” culture so that each of us is accountable for doing what we agreed to do to the very best of our ability and within the agreed-upon timeframe. Target dates are to be communicated with each assigned task. If they are not, it is the responsibility of the assignee to obtain a target date for completion. Persons assigned such tasks will be accountable to report back as to the status of the tasks assigned.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and perform a range of staff and /or operational support activities
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, lunches and calendar activities
- Serve as a liaison with other team members in the resolution of routine administrative and operational issues
- Prepare or assistant in preparing correspondence, reports or financial plans
- Operate standard office equipment and use required software applications
- Establish, maintain and update electronic , investment and client files
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Knowledge / Requirements
- Associates Degree; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years administrative experience
- MS Excel, Word, Outlook and Powerpoint proficiency to produce presentations, correspondence, electronic communication and maintain spreadsheets
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, follow instructions and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to closely monitor details and ensure reports, correspondence and databases are accurate
- Effective problem-solving skills to resolve questions
- Organize, manage and track multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Professional, service-oriented demeanor
- Detail oriented to ensure accuracy of reports, correspondence and tracking reports
- Serve as a role model and lead others in providing a high level of customer service
- Demonstrate excellent work ethic
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently within a team environment
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This description is based on management’s assessment of the requirements and functions of the job of the date this description was prepared. It is a general guideline and it does not purport to be an exhaustive list of all the elements of the job. Management reserves the right on a temporary or indefinite basis to meet production, scheduling or staffing needs.